Background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dark Chocolately Deliciousness


Nature Valley creates some of the most delicious snacks available and they're 100% NATURAL!  I have always loved the Oat's N' Honey and Peanut Butter granola bars, and they are a favorite among the athletes I work with.  The great thing about the Nature Valley company is their work in National Park Preservation, and contributions to the great outdoors.  As a company they emphasize eating healthy, wholesome foods and leading a healthy lifestyle.  Recently one of my students dropped a little nugget of goodness on my desk and I instantly fell in love-- Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Thins! I have been drooling over these at the grocery store almost weekly, but for some reason I never bought them.  This was my chance to enjoy a sweet, natural treat at a very spontaneous time, and boy did I enjoy it!  I cannot emphasize enough how this lit up my tiny training room office and my life.  Instead of a cookie, reach for this!!
Now it's your turn to try perhaps the best 80 calories you'll ever put in your mouth!

No comments: