Background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All Natural Diet Soda



As I've discussed previously, I love flavored beverages, however I have a hard time drinking something with 150 calories in it (unless it is fruit juice).  Recently, during an amazing trip home to Oregon, my parents had their refrigerator stocked with Hansen's Soda... and it was even diet soda!  This bubbly beverage is all natural, sugar-free, contains no aspartame and has 0 carbs!  Hallelujah, a refreshingly delicious  beverage that has no nasty side effects.  There are no artificial colors or flavors, no sodium, and no preservatives, it is sweetened with Splenda, and... it is GLUTEN FREE!!!

The flavors are endless also, Diet Black Cherry, Diet Peach, Diet Kiwi Strawberry, Diet Tangerine Lime, Diet Ginger Ale, Grapefruit, Pomegranate...and even Diet Root Beer. They are the perfect summertime drinks to quench one's thirst!!  I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!!

No comments: