Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Little Bit of Sweetness

Clearly I'm a big snacker and carbs do happen to be my favorite thing unfortunately.  When I was sick my beautiful friend Whitney, brought me some of my favorite treats such as chocolate Bunny Grahams, Gummy Bears (may not be the healthiest but sure are delish!), Almond Joy candy bars (definitely not healthy... oops!), a 0 calorie Vitamin Water, and a little sweetness to try out: Rold Gold Cinnamon Raisin Braided Twists. These pretzel braids are amazingly delicious!  The best part-- you cannot taste any raisin :).  Another plus is that there are only 110 calories for 7 twists, so you definitely fulfill your carb crave for very few cals! There are no trans fats, thank heavens, and 2 grams of protein which isn't much, but makes me smile a little :) I do love these twists and was so excited when Whitney introduced them to me...Thanks girl!!!  I hope you try them out and love them as much as I do!!!

No comments: