Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Carrots 'N Cake

                                                  Carrots 'n' Cake: Healthy Living One Carrot and Cupcake at a Time

I love to read, especially since I travel for about 4 months straight, I am able to endulge in reading continually.  One of my favorite books is Carrots 'N Cake.  This book, written by Tina Haupert, is very beneficial to those of us who want to eat healthy as much as we can, while still enjoying a cookie every once in a while.  Haupert also has a blog, by the same name, which I love reading because she constantly adds new healthy recipes that she discovers or creates.  This is a light-read book that includes nutritious recipes for cooking and life.  I found this book on Amazon for about $11 and I also sent one to my sister, although I know she has not read it yet and I'm very disappointed....  Nevertheless, I highly encourage anyone wanting to make their lifestyle a bit healthier, while still enjoying delicious foods, to read it. 

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Thanks. I resemble this...