Background

Monday, April 4, 2011

A few of my FAVORITE things!



I love love to snack! I am continually searching the grocery store for new, healthy, yummy snacks. One of my absolute favorite snack foods are Annie's Bunny Grahams. These tasty treats are all made from whole grains and are organic. Even better, you can eat 27 grahams for only 130 calories! My favorite flavor is chocolate, although occasionally I'll get the bunny 'friends' box and save all the chocolate ones to enjoy last. Bunny Grahams are the much healthier cousin of the famous Teddy Grahams, except they are much healthier and have way less sugar and processed ingredients. I do have to warn you, never ever try the gluten free Annie's cookies--they are not very good at all and have a bad after taste....so, unless you have to eat a gluten free diet try to avoid these.






I love chips. As much as I try to avoid chips, I just cannot live without their crunchy tanginess that explodes in my mouth. I finally found a good alternative to chips; have you ever tried PopChips??? These chips are not baked, not fried, but POPPED!!! Who would have thought that you could 'pop' a chip into a chip?!?! As crazy as it sounds, it is sooooo much healthier than regular chips as most of the fat is left to the way-side. With all of the delicious flavors, how could you ever resist?!?! The only thing to be conscious of is the sodium--which can cause water retention. These chips come in original flavor, barbecue, salt and vinegar, sour cream and onion, salt and pepper, parmesan garlic, and cheddar! There are soooo many flavors and I cannot wait to try all of them!




1 comment:

Andy and Robyn said...

Love your fun new blog! :) So many great tips ~ I think it's official~you are now my favorite cousin!!!