Background

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Holy Cow

Who doesn't love cheese??? I could eat cheese ALL the time...however, many cheese choices are loaded with fat. My favorite snack cheese is the Laughing Cow cheese wedges.  They are only 35 calories, have no trans fats, and are a great source of calcium--which we all need.  The wedge seems to be the right amount when paired with Reduced Fat Wheat Thins or Pepperidge Farms Pretzel Thins. Laughing Cow provides several flavors including, Light Garlic & Herb, Light French Onion, Light Blue Cheese, and Light Mozzarella and Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil--which I have yet to try, but am so looking forward to my first taste!
 



These cheese wedges and crackers reminds me of a childhood favorite: Handi-Snacks!!  Do you remember those cheese and cracker duos that were all so processed and loaded with sodium fillers and fat, but tasted so yummy?  Luckily we have Laughing Cow wedges to save us from a far less nutritious choice!!!

No comments: