Background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Scrumptious Cereals

I am addicted to cereal.  I could eat cereal for every meal, every day. Unfortunately the best tasting cereal is usually loaded with sugar.  In my opinion, one of the best tasting cereals is Cinnamon Toast Crunch and luckily I have found an alternative, without all the extra sugar!  Cinnamon Chex tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and it is WAY healthier! This variety of Chex cereal is Gluten Free, only 120 calories, 2 g of fat (monosaturated), low sugar and 40 mg of potassium! Compared to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chex wins every time.  Although the calories are comparable, Cinnamon Toast Crunch has a lot more sodium content, more sugars, more carbohydrates, and some saturated fat.  The best part about Cinnamon Chex is, it tastes absolutely delicious! 

1 comment:

sdralphs said...

In my cupboard now!!!